IN HOME SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Are you a busy mom with no time to shop for yourself? Or just too busy to shop?
Try our in home shopping experience (Local customers only). Pick out 5-10 items you want to try on and we'll deliver them directly to your door. You have up to one week to try them on at your convenience. You can take your time to try them on in your own home and coordinate them with other items and accessories you already have in your wardrobe.
There is no hassle of packaging everything back up and mailing it back. Once you are done, we will pick up the items up that did not work for you. Free delivery and pick up to Waterloo and Cedar Falls.
A deposit of $50 is required. There is a $50 minimum purchase required to try our in home shopping experience. The deposit will go towards minimum purchase. Some surrounding areas are available for a $5 delivery fee. Email prior to ordering to see if your town is eligible. Free personal style consultations are also available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a free consultation.
Process and Guidelines
1. Shop the items you wish to try on. 5 item minimum is required to try the in home shopping experience. If you are not sure on size, you can select up to 2 of the same item to try.
2. Email us the items you want delivered. There are 2 ways to send us your list. You can copy and paste the links of each item into an email. Or you can add everything into your cart, take a screen shot of items you want to try and include the screenshots in your email. Be sure to include the address where you would like the items delivered to. Please note if it is a business address.
3. Your items will be delivered within 2 days. Orders placed after 5 pm will count as the following business day. We will make arrangements via email to deliver based on open time slots available.
4. Delivery must be accepted and signed for by someone over 18 years of age. During your in home experience, you are responsible for all items. Items returned must have original tags and be in the same condition as received. Items smelling of smoke or pets and / or containing pet hair will not be accepted to return and you will be responsible for purchasing these items.
5. You have up to one week to try on and decide what items you want to keep. Email us to make arrangements for a pick up time once you have completed your try on session. In person pick up is also recommended. Items must not be left outside. You are responsible for all items until they are picked up.
6. Once the items are picked up, we will invoice the items kept. If you have an invoice to pay, please pay within 48 hours of receiving.
It's that easy to shop and update your wardrobe! Now is a great time to try it out. We just added lots of great items to our Fall & Winter collection. Also, be sure to check out the Sale Tab to shop some great deals.
We are very excited to try this new service to better serve our local customers. This is a new program we are testing. Process and guidelines are subject to change at any time. Please contact us if you have any questions by clicking our contact link or emailing us at email@example.com.